Welcome to the 5 day teacher-writer challenge!
The what?! Ok, I hear ya. Why would anybody sign up for a 'work' challenge in their summer holiday?
This challenge is for you if:
- You are a teacher of writing and would like to find some new tips and tricks to use in your classroom.
- You would like to use mentor texts that you have written to suit the needs of your students
- You would like to model live writing in your classroom and want some inspiration and motivation
- You want to be a better writer for yourself, to enjoy, relax, and reconnect with the author inside.
If any of these describe you, then you have found the right place! By the end of 5 day challenge you will:
- Be more confident as a writer
- Have a number of activities and ideas to try out with your classes
- Be inspired to share your writing with you students or live write in your classroom
- Have found your writer’s voice
- Discover a new ‘hobby’ that will bring you hours of enjoyment
A-n-d even better...it's completely free!
How it works:
- Sign up below, leaving your email address for me to send you all the details
- Then, when the challenge begins on August 1st, you will receive your welcome email containing instructions and your workbook
- After that, each day for 5 days you will receive an email from me with an audio recording and writing activities
It's as simple as that. 5 days, 5 emails, 5 writing activities.